sábado, 30 de abril de 2016

Castle in the sky

My moving castle stands in the sky
And every creature is allowed to come here
Where my secrets are not just mine
And everyone can be what wants to be
In this place we never get tired
And you don’t need search for more gold
We can sleep and wake in our particular time
The fear is finally over
The life here is not so hard
And I have to remember you something I already told
The stars are brighter every night
In this place we never get old
You can calm your mind
And also restore your soul
There’s nothing here for you to bind
You are always free to go
Here there are just light
But I don’t know what this means
If you want can be by my side
And I’ll show you all of my dreams
The last thing: beware
Cause I always tell the true
Truth mans are dangerous anywhere
And if you lie to my heart I’ll stop loving you
Now can you forget about combine?
We are going to see a lot of different places
We will dance in the moonlight
Play and laugh so high
Even looking at the devil face
We are invincible tonight
Enough of reading the journal
Finally we discover the secret of the life
The way to be eternal

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário